General Division

Personal Compensation Stream

Asbestos Compensation
Contact  |  Accessibility  |  Disclaimer

Referring a dispute to the Tribunal

All referrals or notifications must be made in a form approved by the President (refer section 128).

Forms can be accessed by using the links on this site (see Forms).

The form must be completed in full and either emailed, posted or hand delivered to the Tribunal.

Please note that a number of copies of all documents may be required with your referral. The number of copies required is noted at the bottom of each form.

Referrals requiring urgent lodgement may be faxed to the Tribunal and the originals posted afterwards.

The Deputy Registrar will forward the application to the Tribunal and the parties will be advised whether a matter is to be referred for conciliation or is to proceed to an arbitrated hearing.

Please contact the Tribunal if you require assistance. Tribunal Staff are unable to provide legal advice.